Thursday, May 19, 2016

ME, MYSELF AND I


ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND HELLO !!!!


My name is Zul Hadif bin Abd Aziz . I am pharmacy student of Universiti Teknologi Mara. I am going to tell you little bit about my background, interests and my goals.

Background
I was born at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Jemaah which is located at Sabak Bernam, Selangor. I got my first education at Tadika Kemas for two years and then i continue my study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Khir Johari both located near my house. After that, i got into some amazing and extraordinary school, SMK Agama Simpang Lima that change my life completely. I spent my secondary school life in hostel away from my family. I was frustrated in the beginning but gradually I got myself used to the new environment and had no difficulty in the following the class by making a lot of friends. After graduated high school, I continue my study and enter foundation science course at Universiti Teknologi Mara. After one year of struggling, i continue to make my dream come true by entering pharmacy school in the same university as my foundation. 

As for my family, my father name is Abd Aziz bin Che Yusoh and my mother name is Rusnani binti Abdullah. Both of them is a high school teacher. They truely make me proud as they do the most noble job in the world. I have seven siblings and im the second one.


Interest
Im simple man, like other man, i love football and playing game. Other than that, i love watching movie or anime/cartoon. My favorite thing to eat is ice cream :P


Goals
I hope to get dean list in this term and get A in all subject especially in Mgt 417 (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN BUSINESS) which is my favorite subject in this semester. Other than that, I hope i get to work on pharmaceutical industry and create a new drug that can threat new diseases.




this is me >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment